Best 5 Video Grabber Tools to Download Online Videos [Comparison]
December 10, 2020 | 0 min read
There are a lot of video grabber tools available in the market. But, what makes the best video grabbers?
To answer this question, we have collected the top four video grabber tools from popular streaming websites.
Listed below are the top four video grabber tools with their main features that could help you find a video grabber that suits you the best.
It is a URL video grabber used to grab videos from multiple sources. This includes various social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, and YouTube. This supports the downloading and converting of a video in the format MP4 or MP3.
Here are the steps to help download a video from the Internet:
- Open the Catch.tube website
- In the search bar, enter the video link and tap on Catch Video
- Download the video from the Internet
Features of Catch.tube
- Supports popular video sharing websites
- Allows to download the streaming videos in good quality
- Offers a Catch.tube video downloader
- You can use it for free without any limits.
It is the best YouTube video grabber tool that helps you download the blocked videos or a whole playlist from the YouTube platform. It also works as an online video downloader that helps download videos from TikTok, Twitch, Vimeo, Soundcloud, etc. You can also grab videos in different video formats and qualities.
Here are the steps to help download Loader.to from the Internet:
- Go to the Loader.to
- Paste the URL of the video you wish to watch offline
- From the format box, select the target format and the video quality
- Click on Download
- Now, download the video to the device
Features of Loader.to
- It supports a variety of video-hosting the sites
- Helps download the videos in different formats and video qualities
- Allow downloading a YouTube playlist
- Helps download restricted videos on YouTube
- It has no ads, limits and is completely free of cost
It is an online video grabber tool that can help rip videos from the various streaming services and convert them to MP3 format. Using this simple interface one can easily grab videos from any website that is popular like YouTube, Spotify, TikTok, Soundcloud, etc.
Here are the steps to help grab a video from the video streaming services:
- Go to the FLVTO website
- Paste the video link in the search box on the internet
- Since the default format for the output is MP3, you need to change it to MP4 or any other video formats as required
- Lastly, download the video by clicking on the ‘download’ button
Features of FLVTO:
- It supports to download a video in MP4, AVI, and MP3 format
- Helps download music and videos from any web
- Is compatible with any operating systems.
- Has ads but is completely free to use
This supports video sharing sites and can download videos that are streaming in different video qualities. It also offers a browser add-on that lets’ grab videos with one click.
Here are the steps to help grab videos online.
- Go to Savefrom.net
- Paste the video URL link in the search box
- When the process is complete, you can download the video from the web
Features of Savefrom.net:
- It allows you to grab videos from the Internet
- It is compatible with all browsers like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, etc.
- It is completely free to use.
It is a free, multi-platform, and friendly video grabber that works as a converter for YouTube and many other sites.
Listed below are the steps to help ClipGrab:
- Install ClipGrab
- Copy the URL video link in the search box
- Insert the video link in the ClipGrab
- Select the format in what you’d like to download and the quality
- Your clip is ready to Grab
Features of ClipGrab:
- It supports various video websites
- It helps allow to download multiple videos
- Helps converts the downloaded videos into different formats
- It is a built-in search feature
- It allows us to select the video quality
- Has a clean user interface
The video grabbers mentioned above are 100% reliable and workable. You can choose the one you like. Try it now!
FAQs – Online Video Downloader
No! It is illegal when you use any third-party program or interface. Youtube Red on the other hand is a legal option that allows you to download videos offline by their permission. The content creator is paid accordingly or through the subscription fees.
Click on ‘Settings’ and then ‘Security’. Scroll down and you’ll find ‘Unknown sources’, click on the toggle and turn the setting on. Now, visit the TubeMate Downloader website and select a verified site to download from.
Video downloaders are apps that are completely safe to download videos. Nonetheless, some apps contain malware which is why you must use a reliable site to download videos.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR BLOG