How to Make Free Instagram Highlight Covers & Icons for Your Stories
November 25, 2020 | 0 min read
Highlights in Instagram stories are an excellent way to display the best Instagram stories on the profile. Utilizing your Instagram story highlights, you can segregate your archived stories into various groups while having the versatility to select which stories you would like to showcase for profile audiences to see.
With the launch of IG story highlights, after 24 hours you can display your Instagram stories. However, it is nice that you can design highlights for Instagram’s story that will jazz up your account.
In this article, Glorify will give you a detailed guideline on how to use Instagram’s highlights correctly.
Instagram Highlight Cover measurements and layout
- Square dimensions will be given to the appropriate length of an Instagram highlight cover. In 2000 x 2000 pixels and a 1:1 aspect ratio are what we suggest utilizing. This is quite close to the scale of the Instagram profile and the posting.
- You will need to post a story on Instagram stories so that you can add it to your highlights. You may, also, publish a highlight cover of Instagram. This allows you to design a personalized IG highlight cover outside of the Instagram site.
How to customize Instagram Highlight Covers
Editing and inserting a highlight cover is very simple, and changing the icon cover is also simple for Instagram. To do so, you may want to select the highlight of your Instagram story and click right.
Developed choice: Use Photoshop on Desktop
You can utilize Adobe photoshop to construct your Highlights cover for Instagram Highlights if you are more of a design geek, use the highly- skilled features of Photoshop to customize your designs!
In the layer panel, cover up every logo from view (away from the one you’re working on) by unchecking the eye sign.
Then place it in the center of the canvas your selected icon. Right-click and choose “Rasterize” to modify the symbol.
You may change the color scheme of the icon to perfectly match the style of the brand when the logo is rastorized.
Photoshop enables you to experiment with unique brushes, color combinations, structures, and compositions, enabling you to express your brand differently.
How to attach highlights to your recently developed Instagram stories
Now you’ve designed your Instagram Stories Highlights covers, the next step is to add them to your profile.
Option 1: Insert a Cover to a New Highlight
- You will be asked to pick a name and pick your cover picture after selecting the stories for a new highlight.
- You can upload your latest camera roll cover templates!
- To import a design you had developed earlier, click “Edit Cover” and then press the photo symbol.
- Pinch and move the cover for larger or smaller icons. The name of your Instagram Stories highlight can also be changed by selecting “Name” and entering a new heading.
- Attach a Cover to an Existing Highlight
- If the cover photo of the current highlight needs to be changed, start by accessing the highlight and click the Ellipsis icon in the lower right corner of the mobile screen.
To upload a picture you created before, click “Edit highlight,” “Edit cover” and tap the picture icon.
It is so quick!
How to insert a highlight in Instagram
- Users can create two variants to their IG account and that’s extremely easy. While the focus of the story has to be your former Instagram story. No video or picture can be directly uploaded into the highlight of the Instagram account.
- At first, you need to add the highlight on Instagram is by clicking on your profile page on the big “+” symbol. You can pick the IG stories to include and to title your highlight with the addition of a highlight cover, which we mentioned earlier.
- The second approach is when you can add a highlight for Instagram stories is by taking the story you share and tapping on the right side of the screen with a “highlight” button below. You can select the highlight kind to which you would like to add the story.
Instagram is potentially the biggest and most glamorous social network. It is essential to take benefits and make the most productive, accurate use of the advanced features of the app which enables you to bring this bonus to your business.
The highlight coverings in the Instagram story are a fantastic combination and continue to create personality to your account. IG highlights give you a chance to express what your feed wouldn’t reveal. You can give your followers a unique perspective, but above all, it can help your public actively participate with your business!
Free Instagram Highlight Covers FAQs
You can now post the Instagram Story highlights. It should be posted to be effective within 24 hours as your Instagram stories and then stay in your Instagram Stories folder. Select the “Highlights” heart icon in the lower right- corner when your cover is posted to your Instagram stories.
Step 1: Start the Instagram app and go to your screen page. To download, tap the Highlight.
Step 2: Find a picture from the certain highlight that you want to download.
Step 3: Click the Download icon on the next display. The picture is downloaded and stored in the Gallery of your device.
The archive story feature is installed by default. You just need to add a photo to your story and it is archived by Instagram. Go to your Profile tab and press the top right arrow button to display archived photos. Archived posts and archived stories can be accessed. To choose stories, tap the Archive drop-down menu.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR BLOG